Kamis, 20 Februari 2014

a lot of things...

yes, maybe 'a lot of things' is the right word that i can tell this time.. cos a lot of things happen in my life until i come back here for only written... :)people come and go in my life...i learned..
this is life .. and you can not guess what will happen to you now, later or the next day. I'm just trying to learn to enjoy every second of my life ...I enjoyed every encounter difficulties ... learn to enjoy every wound there ... learn to deal with every obstacle life .. sometimes I find it hard to accept the reality before me ..and most importantly learn to accept the fact that not all of us get what we want to accomplish ..I honestly admit, sometimes I feel God is unfair .. ask me to continue bersamar, do good without fatigue, understand and be balancing ... but on the contrary, I never get the staybut I never get the "goodness" of the various good things that I do ... always come back disappointed and had to back out of a disappointment alone ..I believe, God always has a plan for my beautiful ... and to get it, the Lord asked me to keep learning until God says "enough, already finished"I paused for a moment in the sense of disappointment, then re-emerged from the "slump" sense .. thanks for all providers of "taste", because of you I learned ...